About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hi! Little White Dove!!!

I just realized I have a new follower and wanted to welcome "Little White Dove" into the fold! I post mostly pictures of the metal work I am doing, but if anyone is interested in HOW I do it, I would be happy to pass along instructions! Just let me know. I appreciate any feedback or constructive critism as well! Thank you for joining with us!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I follow a lot of blogs, and you are the first one to welcome me! I think I'm going to start doing that from now on!

    I had the privilage of meeting you at the Couger Christmas Market hosted by Cy-Creek. Thank you so much for all the help you gave me. You were a blessing and an encouragement! I love your jewelry!

    I hope you have a very merry Christmas!
    ~Niki Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, Niki! For the info via email! I checked out your blog...it's fantastic!!! I love your unique jewelry style! You really have something there! Love the pix of your work space. You are SOOOO organized! I hardly know the meaning of the word in my bead room! I'll check back often to see what new designs you come up with in the future. Here's to a Wonderful New Year full of giant steps forward in your jewelry line! Give my regards to your Mom as well!

    ReplyDelete