About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New for Valentine's Day

Hand stamped messages on sterling silver, paired with patterned copper. The "laugh" pendant is riveted onto the copper. The "live" and "love" pendants dangle freely against the copper for light-catching sparkle. French hook earring components are sterling silver. The 18" necklace chain is oxidized copper.

5 comments:

  1. Deb, these are so cute. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stuff! Enjoyed the weekend...never long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This set looks so pretty! You crafty gal you! Love the set! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to post a comment under the other post.... you know where "you do more than medal"! :o) But it won't let me post there so here I am again! :o)
    Those are GORGEOUS! My Favorite one is the first bracelet pictured! Just BEAUTIFUL! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Scrappy-Doo! Lord! I love you! You know how to make a girl feel good about what she loves doin'! You and Cricutmimi are the best online friends!...even if she is my sister!! ha!

    ReplyDelete