About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Friday, September 7, 2012





 Sneak Preview!  Now a few exclusive rings are part of matching sets!  This ring is made with fine silver and blue lace agate.  The silver on the matching set is all fine silver as well...

I'll be starting this fall season with my daughter, Heather, and her CU29Designs...an exciting collection of all hand-wrapped jewelry featuring copper and brass mixed with pearls, crystals, and gemstones!  She has done excellent work, and I look forward to our first show together!

Where:  The Met TRUTH Student Bldg. (across from the Metropolitan
           Baptist Church)  12903 Jones Rd. 77070  
              "Just Shop for a Just Cause"  This very worthy show was created
              to raise awareness of human trafficking which is still a huge problem right here in Houston!
When:    Saturday, Sept. 22 - 9am - 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment