About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Monday, October 1, 2012

 Normally, I don't add much of my personal life to my blog...this was just too good not to pass along!  My youngest son and his Beautiful Wife Kristy, got married in our back yard this past Saturday!  T'was a very Irish wedding, complete with kilts and Unity Sand in the place of the unity candle...3 different color sands in jars with Patrick, Kristy, and Heather (my new granddaughter!)'s names...all poured into one jar...unified!!  Lovely idea!  All the decorations were simple and befitting a back yard (mine!) wedding on a  semi-rainy day!  I am passing along some of my fave pix of the day!  Hope you enjoy!




 My grandson to the left....my niece and great-niece above!  Grandson, Austin, was co-ring bearer with the handsome laddie below!  Couldn't you just eat them up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment