About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Monday, October 29, 2012

Just a quick note to let you know of our next show:

Champion Forest Baptist Church Wonderland Market
Friday & Saturday, November 2 & 3  -  9:30am til 5pm
Champion Forest Baptist Church
15555 Stuebner-Airline Rd., Houston 77069  http://championforest.org

The remainder of our fall/winter schedule:

Panther Creek 27th Annual Fall Art & Craft Fair
Saturday, November 10  -  9am til 5pm
Panther Creek Shopping Center http://www.panthercreekmerchants.com
Corner of Woodlands Pkwy. & WEST Panther Creek Dr.
We are normally in front of the liquor store.

Allen Center Lobby Holiday Market
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, December 11, 12, & 13  -  8am til 4pm
Two Allen Center
1200 Smith St., Houston 77002

Thank you, Everyone, for your continued support!  We love seeing you and appreciate your business!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment