About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Foundry UMC Judy Dierker Holiday Market - Oct. 19th & 20th

Hi, Everyone!

A big THANK YOU! to all who came out to see us at Creekfest!  We are off and running again this coming weekend!!

When and where:

Judy Dierker Holiday Market
Friday & Saturday, October 19 & 20  -  9am til 4pm
Foundry United Methodist Church
8350 Jones Rd., Houston 77065  http://FoundryChurch.org

This a new show for us, and we are very excited to be able to participate in a venue for local artists.  Hope you can join us!  We will be in the parking lot under our white tent-spaces 237 & 238.



Sounds like we will have gorgeous weather for early holiday shopping!  Come check out all our new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment