About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Friday, September 10, 2010

Forgot to mention....

The set is already sold! A longtime client and her precious teenage daughter came by the house yesterday to pick out some jewelry for a birthday present. My client picked out this set for herself! Her daughter played with my crystal collection til she came up with a design for earrings and a bracelet to match her formal for a dance Saturday night. I put that together for her while they decided on the present....everybody got something! Happy Ending!

2 comments: