About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I've Been Working On Lately!!




I found these watch faces on Etsy and had a brainstorm! I love my bracelet and earrings...sort of steampunk minus the goth! Those are actually watch gears hanging from the earrings! (Courtesy of my dear, patient husband!) I couldn't just leave it alone...had to add the stamped dangles to the bracelet. I have to wonder, tho, am I the only one who thinks this is just the coolest idea???
.

3 comments:

  1. They look great. Love all the extras. I really like those watch gears.I don't know when your next show is, but I hope it's one of your good ones. You've got some gorgeous stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stuff! First show coming up next weekend...Oct. 2. Pray for good weather, it's and outdoor show. Fundraiser for Alzheimer's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These came out sooo neat! What a great idea to add the gears... I'm not much of a jewelry person but these are wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete