About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Peacock & Guinea Feather Earrings



These cute earrings were made using our own guinea feathers (cleaned of course! : ) No, I didn't chase down the guineas and pluck a few feathers! They very courteously left them on the ground for me to pick up! Too bad we don't have a peacock or two! I had to buy those feathers!


These are very lightweight and breezy to wear. The sterling chain and Swarovski crystals give them just enough weight to make them hang pretty.

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW! Those looks lovely! One of the people a few blocks over from me have a peacock! Should I pick up the feathers for ya? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah!! I'd love that! What a pal you are to do that for me!!!! LOL! The guinea feathers are from our own guineas!

    A co-worker of mine had a peacock show up in her garage one time...scratched her corvette!!! Before her husband could brain it, it messed up their nextdoor neighbor's car...and was never seen again!! I told her if that ever happens again to be sure and get the feathers for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete