About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome to a New Follower-DebHillArt

Well, I'm back online again after a long, unplanned hiatus! (Computer down! I'm working off my old dinosaur at the moment.) I may have neglected my blog, but I haven't been unproductive! I have lots of new metal work to show you...even a few rings!

First, I'd like to welcome DebHillArt to the fold! Thank you, Deb, for becoming a follower!! I've had the pleasure of meeting this uber-talented artist in person at her Laughing Crow Studio here in Cypress TX. She's as nice as she is talented!! If I had to describe her art in one word, it would be "fantasia" ! You have to see it...don't take my word for it. Check out her work at www.DebHillArt.etsy.com.

2 comments:

  1. Well.... Well.... I thought you had gotten LOST! Nice to see you blogging again! Looking forward to seeing some of your amazing crafting! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ms. T!!! I missed you and everyone else!

    ReplyDelete