About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hammered Copper Squiggles Wrapped With Sterling Silver





I just LOVE this set! Even if I did make it myself! The pieces are made of hammered copper wire, wrapped with sterling silver; then dipped in liver of sulfur to oxidize, giving it the dark antique look. The ring at the top is stamped with different designs, then wound around a ring mandrell. Super cute! I have this ring in sterling and fine silver...each one a little different from the other. More pix to come later of those!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW.... this is so pretty! and nothing wrong with patting yourself on the back when you make something..... I do it ALL the time! LOL
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, T, if we don't, who will??? Thank you! Did you notice my mini-Etsy store on the right? It's only taken me a year and a half to figure out how to get it there!!!
    Cricut Mimi made the embossed background for this picture!

    ReplyDelete