About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tonya's Pendant



We attended the birthday party for my hubby's niece yesterday...she made out like a bandit!! She said she loved the pendant, and I have to believe her since she received lots of other jewelry but put our's on immediately! Another niece wanted one as well...so this one will be for her. I decided to rivet today instead of solder! I'm really liking the rougher, more primitive, organic style as opposed to a picture-perfect mirror finish. This looks to be my niche!


Like the slate background? The store let us have it for a sample....soooo we're going to a different store each weekend to pick samples til we have enough to floor our hot tub porch! LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That will take an awfully loooong time to get that hot tub floor done! LOL LOVE the pendant! Very pretty! Your relatives are lucky that you can make them jewelry! Talk about great service! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! You're a doll!

    The hot tub floor is pretty small...we figure we can cover just about every Lowe's and Home Depot in the Houston area thru Labor Day weekend...then we'll see where we stand! LOL!

    ReplyDelete