About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's Official!!! Free Blog Candy Contest!





I have conquered oxidizing!!! I'm so excited! To celebrate my 'bravery' my contest prize is officially these beautiful copper and sterling silver earrings...completely hand forged by yours truly! The original pair is almost 4" long...a great birthday gift for someone whose taste I know, but not a generic size for the average person. These are closer to 3" including the earring components...also hand forged by me. And I am paring down the contestants to the first 15 people to "follow" me and leave a comment! I can't wait for the first 50....as I am dying to give these away!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on Conquering Oxidizing! :o) I'm also sure you're excited about your blog! :o)
    I think when we all start our blogs we get soooo pumped up and then you go... man I wish I had some followers! LOL
    You will get there... no worries about that! :o) I hope you can spread your wings to find people who enjoy jewelry making.... Because from what I can, see you are very talented! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great candy! (and no don't enter me, I don't count) After all I'm the "boss" and I can make you make me a pair! lol! Good luck. You need to find a jewelry message board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrapper 69, thank you very much! You are so right about the pumped part! ha! Between you and Stephanie I realize I need to connect blog-wise with jewelry suppliers I order from...usually I'm so engrossed with ordering I forget all about that sort of thing! I tend to get carried away alot!!!! Just ask Steph...I'm sure she'll be glad to tell you!!! Takes one to know one!!!

    And, STUFF, you're the boss, huh??? The best part about growing up and becoming real friends is that you don't HAVE to MAKE me! (You and whose army!??!) I'll be glad to make you any one of my new designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay! I have changed the pic....one earring was backwards...and I decided they needed shining up some more. The top pic is the one to study. I am such a NOVICE at this! ;}

    Since I am changing the pic; I am changing the rules....first 15 followers or one month from today, 09-03-10, Someone is going to win these earrings! The drawing will be held by 10-03-10!

    ReplyDelete