About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wow! My First Blog Award!!




Ok, so on to the Award Rules.

1.Thank the person who rewarded it to you.


What a surprise when I opened my email this morning!!! Thank you, Cheryl, for a fantastic "wake-me-up!" and for so generously thinking of me!


2. Copy award to your blog.


3. List 3 things you love about yourself.


a. My jewelry-making abilities.

b. My good health which allows me the strength to keep hauling stuff around and setting up those craft booths to sell my jewelry.


c. My understanding Husband and Family (especially the Grandkids!) who know that this is just something I HAVE to do and don't mind me working it in whenever we are together! I love the life we have made here!


4. Post a picture that you love on your blog
Forgive me, I had to add 2 pix to get in all the grands! They're at the top


5. Pass the award on to 5 other inspirational people.








Again, Cheryl, I can't thank you enough! Not only have you given my blog some exposure,
but you have enabled me to "pay it forward" to some artisans I greatly admire!

4 comments:

  1. Great post!! I'm glad you figured it out okay!!

    - Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to YOU, Cheryl, and Cricutmimi, my UBG's (Unofficial Blog Gurus!) I finally got it done! I'm flying by the seat of my pants here! And enjoying it very much! Thanks again for the lovely Award and all your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! Well deserved! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Scrapper!

    I would have sent one to you, but Steph beat me to it!!

    ReplyDelete