About Me

My photo
I absolutely LOVE what I do! I started designing jewelry over eight years ago, and I still love to bead myself senseless every chance I get! I have a wonderful, patient husband, 5 grandchildren, 2 baby goats, and 20 chickens to keep me busy and out of trouble (?) when I'm not senselessly beading! www.BeadUSenseless.etsy.com

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Okay, Just One More Thing Before I Stop Bragging...for today anyway!


My husband has been working nights recently and having to sleep during the day. That's put a big cramp in my metalworking style! I had to find a "quiet time" activity for when he was asleep. I had been wanting to make these earrings for some time, and this was the perfect catalyst! The kids and I had actually collected these duck feathers from the lake in our neighborhood some months ago...no, the duck wasn't wearing them at the time! ha! After finishing these today, I went to Hobby Lobby to buy some feathers that were straight...not so curved! I think these are cute, but they tickle! Can't wait to make another pair!

3 comments:

  1. These earrings are so cute. Love the feathers and your choice of beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Earrings... the bead colors are pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute on...and I swear I am going to wear them at my next jewelry show. My sister, Stacy, who is more conservative than I, jewelry-wise anyway, is going to laugh her head off! Just wait til they sell! I'll get the last laugh!

    Hey, "Scrap", they'd look GREAT with your hair length!

    ReplyDelete